Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rocco and Bella

Rocco is my parent's dog and he is a black lab. He is about seven months old and weighs 70 pounds. He is an outdoor dog for now, but comes inside to get his treats everynight. Last night when I stopped my their house, Rocco was inside. I had to video how big and super cute he is, that is until he tried to eat my camera. He is a very sweet dog. He is Bella's boyfriend and they love each other.

If you say "Potty", "Outside", or "Bye Bye" to Bella she goes nuts! With little effort you can have Bella howling like a wolf at a full moon! Last night I was telling her that I was going to take her "outside" to "potty" and that really got her going. I know my neighbors think we're crazy but I love making her howl, it is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment