Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunday we had Rylee's first birthday party and it was a blast! We had a lot of people to show up and hang out outside and enjoy the weather. Rylee was so excited and stayed busy all day. She couldn't get enough of the attention! Rylee loved getting into her cake, she needed a little help at first though!



After the cake Rylee and Abby decided that they wanted to go swimming. Abby is too cute!! She kept saying "I get you wet" to her mom and that she did! She took sand buckets and filled them with water and splashed Andrea. It was so funny! I'm glad they had fun!

Lauryn joined in the fun too and got wet.
This is my great grandma, Rylee's great great grandma. She will be 95 in October! I was so glad that she could come to Rylee's first birthday party and help us celebrate. I love her so much!
This is all that was left of the cake!!

After we cleaned up and got all the gifts home and taken out of bags, this how many toys she got...
And this is my couch filled with clothes, books, cards, and CDs. Thank you everyone that helped us celebrate Rylee's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment