Monday, September 14, 2009

Yesterday was my 21st birthday! My family and I spent the day at the zoo then had a nice dinner at Applebee's in Frankfort. I had so much fun and I can honestly say this was the best birthday I have ever had. Lacy met us in Frankfort and had dinner with us. Danielle, Angie, and Lauyrn came also. It was great company to be around on your birthday!
Lauryn and Rylee kept hugging each other and Lauryn kept patting Rylee's back!
Rylee of course never stopped eating!
These are the pictures from the zoo. This the world's largest lizard, the Komodo dragon and it is pretty large!!
The bald eagles were missing wings because someone had shot them.
At the splash park Rylee was in her element! We couldn't stop this girl. She was all over the place, playing with the other kids and splashing in the fountains. She couldn't get enough of it!






The tiger was resting because it had just finished it's traning for the day. But this cat was huge! Rylee kepts screaming CAT CAT! Look at it's paws! They're HUGE!

The hippo was under water when we passed him the first time, but when we came back through it was feeding time so he came out.
These pictures are from the petting zoo where animals ran wild and you could pet them.

I loved the elephants. They were the best part I think. They followed each other and held each other tails.

These are hard to see but it's the lions. One is alseep and the other was thinking about a nap!






I didn't know rhinos were so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment