Monday, November 23, 2009

What Am I Thankful "Four"?

Ok I usually do not participate in these things but Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I have so much to be thankful for. So here are my top four things I am thankful for...this is going to be tough to pick.


1.) My daughter...
Rylee means so much to me and just thinking of her makes me laugh. Everyday is something new and such a great experience. She is growing too fast for my liking but that's what every mom says. I really can not complain about anything about her. She is really a good baby, sleeps well, eats A LOT, doesn't cry very much, and is just so much fun for anyone to be around. She is my little social butterfly. No matter where we are she makes sure she is the center of attention and doesn't know a stranger. I better stop here because I could go on and on and on and....There, you caught me in a sappy moment!


2.) The love of my family...
No matter what is going on in my life or theirs, my family is always there to help me. They have supported me through anything I have tackled and have been my shoulder during tough times. It's hard for me to find words to describe how thankful I am for them and I think they know. When I say my family I mean everyone wheither in Kentucky or Missouri. I am thankful for everyone! I love you guys!!

3.) My job..
With the world the way it is today you have to be thankful for any income you bring home to your family. Luckily I caught a break and got a full time job at the state. You just hear stories about families that have been laid off with a mortgage and kids and no way to make ends meet. Aaron and I are lucky to have what we do and although we complain, we have to be thankful.

4.) My Sweet Half-A-House...
As most of you guys know we just moved to a duplex and I am in love with it. It's so much like a home compared to where we lived before. It is so great to open the blinds or curtains and let the sun shine in. I love it so much. We got really lucky to get this place and everyone else seems to enjoy it as much as me. Rylee loves the room she has to run freely and now all her toys fit in her room. Bella loves the room too and all the space in the basement. Aaron LOVES the basement and that he can set up his music equipment and play anytime now. I'm glad he has that room and can play music whenever because music is one of his passions. I know I'm going to sound cheesy but I'm super duper excited about my washer and dryer and the fact that I can do laundy anytime w/o having to pack up and go to my parents!! I'm a dork.

Ok there you have it...
Of course I'm thankful for so much more but that is my top four!

If you want to talk about what you're thankful for go over to Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy

Have a great day guys!!

5 comments:

  1. looking at your pictures makes me miss that age. I can see where you would be thankful for all of those things. 1/2 a house is still a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what she ate, but that is an awesome picture! Great things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things to be thankful for. I'd say those would have to be mine as well. Family is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list,your little girl is adorable and I love her name.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I remember when we moved into this house 4 years ago...I was so excited about my washer and dryer! No more quarters, sharing or having to walk through a restaurant kitchen! It was heaven

    ReplyDelete