Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Past....

So mom and I were going through old Christmas pictures last night and found some really cute ones! Molly and I always had matching pajamas for Christmas. We were so cute then...what happened?
The picture right below is my dad and his brother Darryl when they were young boys. I don't know exactly what year it is but they are so cute!!! My dad is on the left and Darryl is on the right. I would say this is in the 60's or early 70's.

Ok here is all the grandchildren one Christmas at my grandma's house. Of course Amanda and me are the cheesiest ones on the couch!! Oh the memories.

2 comments:

  1. Your old pictures are awesome. I especially like the one of your dad and his brother. I think it is great that your mom has the picture.

    ReplyDelete