Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Follow!

I am SOO happy it is Friday!! After playing three volleyball games last night and getting beat up by my team members, (not really beat up just got hit in the face with the ball, hit my knee head on with someone else's knee, and got head butted in my arm) I'm ready for a peaceful weekend! But tomorrow I'm playing in a volleyball tournament all day! Gotta love it!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!!
I'm going to go get some coffee...

Join the Friday Follow bunch and link up over at Trendy Treehouse!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I love volleyball!

    I'm your newest follower from Follow Me Friday! Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from Follow Me Friday. You little girl is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Friday Follow! Nice to meet you. I love your blog...so pretty! Have a great weekend, and I hope you can come visit me soon!

    Following from Friday Follow! Nice to meet you. Have a great weekend, and I hope you can come visit me soon.

    http://militaryspouserollercoasterride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm new from FF, and I love Charlaine Harris! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you on friday follow..:) looking forward to knowing you more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you from Follow Me Friday! Your blog is lovely!

    Please stop by my blog: yellowhouseknits.blogspot.com

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete