Saturday, March 20, 2010

Help Me Choose!!!

Ok, so I took Rylee's Easter pictures yesterday. I know Danielle and I took the girls to get pictures done but these are for her Easter card. I have quite a few so bear with me! But check these out and let me know which ones you like the best. I am also going to be enhanced ones up too so just help me out, PLEASE!!! Thanks guys!
OK now here are some edited ones. I like the pink that pops out. Hope you like them too!
Here are some pictures of Rylee's mullet pony tail. I love it even though she has no hair on top!!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is #19 .. that isn't edited. The one where it looks like she is really tall; and you are lying down I gues ?!? LOL

    Her pony til is freakin' cuuuute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, but think #4 is adorable! I love the way she is looking at the egg! Also, she looks precious with a pony tail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the ones I love in the unedited ones:

    #'s 5, 15, 19, 21, and 22

    And in the enhanced ones, I love #1 and #6!!

    I too, love how the pink pops out in the enhanced photos. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #18 unedited (profile), #6 enhanced. She looks like a very sweet little one, I love all the expressions!

    ReplyDelete