Friday, April 16, 2010

My Daughter...

AMAZES me.
She really does. It seems like everyday she does something new. Really, she is growing too fast. Her vocabulary is expanding so fast, her motor skills are outstanding, she's getting taller, & she is turning into a little lady. In 4 days she will be 20 months. (Yeah I need to start planning the BIG 2 birthay party).
What really makes my day is her little smile and gestures. Like when she says,
"Mommy, where'd it go?"
or
"Mommy, I poop....it skink."
or
"Mommy, Good Girl sleeping."
or
"Cooks peeass....tank you mommy."
(Translation: Cookies please, thank you mommy.)
That's just a few of the little things she does that makes me so proud of her. I love how she is growing and developing, but I'm not ready for her to be a big girl.
I'm sure most of you all know what I am talking about. It's a bittersweet thing.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, and YES time flies so darn fast! My baby turns 6 next month and I'm starting to freak out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your header/photo!

    that is some impressive vocab. Soren is quite there yet and he is 25 months! She is a smartie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jsut looking at the little picture of her in pink on the sidebar and then the ponytail up above makes you see that time goes by too fast. Seh will forever make you proud!

    ReplyDelete