Sunday, May 23, 2010

Farwell LOST

Tonight is the series finale of LOST tear. I fell in love with the show right after Rylee was born. Aaron had  Season 1 so I started watching it on maternity leave. And now here I sit watching the series finale, saying goodbye to the people I have grown to love. sigh.

Today was a great day; Rylee, Aaron, and I were outside pretty much all day. Aaron & I are sun burnt. Weekends are so great to spend with your family. Nothing but laughing & sharing memories. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my time!
Enjoy some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. She is s gorgeous. I especially love the pic where she is holding on to her Daddy's head -- pure delight.

    It's funny about Lost. I never watched it but felt compelled to record the finale. It seemed like something big happened with its ending. Of course, I don't now if I should watch it or wait until the entire series comes out on DVD. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful day to be out enjoying the weather.

    ReplyDelete