Saturday, May 1, 2010

My First Photo Session...

Yesterday I took Lauryn's 2nd birthday pictures. It wasn't really a professional photo session but it was the first time I had taken pictures of someone for a purpose. I was so excited! Of course Lauryn was great! So here are some of my favorites, I haven't enhanced any yet, these are the originals. Let me know what you guys think; I love feed back. If there are any things I could change or work on let me know!

I had to throw in this one of Rylee!

4 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! I say just take as many pics as the kids (or any subject) can handle. Different angles, play with the light source, etc. Photography is all kinds of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the smile that little one has is obviously hard not to photograph. And there was no doubt that last pic would be there. She is the best subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all of Lauryn's pictures!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to take them for us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pics... saw them on Danielle's Blog. If you lived closer I might of thrown my kid in there and hope you didn't notice but a. he's a boy and oh yeah b. he's black... he could've blended in right? Following you now.. cute blog and Rylee is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete