Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordful Wednesday 2/17/2010

Ok you know the drill, if you want to join in go over to Seven Clown Circus and tell us your "Wordful Wednesday"!

This edition has no picutres...SORRY. I posted all I had yesterday. But I have a lot to say today...you're thinking great.
Well to start off, my computer has about 33 worms on it and is very sick. So my mom is having it fixed right now but I MISS it. Very very soon I am going to get the internet at home, very much needed. So I will take my precious buddy home. Sorry mom.
Also, the camera is coming soon. Come on tax money, I need you!!!

Last night Rylee and I had a little battle. She won. She head butted me right on my nose. I cried. She was so upset that I was crying and felt really bad. She didn't mean to but sometimes she gets a little psycho and out of control. But she hugged me and patted my back and just watched the tears come down my face. I love her, she is so sweet.

And big news...
The pacifier is GONE!! So long!! I was so proud of her last night. She went to bed without it. Of course she cried for about 10 minutes but that was it. At the sitter's house she has been taking naps without it so I thought if she can do it there, she can do it at home. I said I was going to try to take it away before she was 18 months, WELL, tomorrow she is 18 months. Not too shabby!
Oh and her mullet has to be cut again. QUIT GROWING!!! I need hair on top. ahh, poor child.
Ok I have to go to school now and brave the cold, windy, snowy weather to walk to class.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Rylee, and her Paci. I need some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from MBC!

    Feel free to stop by some time :)
    http://carstrucksandteethingrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I am sorry about your computer...UGH! I am glad about the pacifier being done though!

    I'm visiting from Mom Bloggers Club - FFF.

    Nice to meet you. I'm going to follow your blog. Please come visit me when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on kicking the pacifier habit. I know how tough that is. My daughter LOVED hers! (She had a mullet, too!)

    Sorry about the computer. I am missing my laptop so I am having to sHARE the desktop which is killing my Blog habit!
    Have a great day.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a award for you at my blog:)
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peek-a-boo Where are you? ooo Girlfriend, I so know about waiting on that tax-money lol Hope it comes soon & your computer is all alive & well. Just wanted to say thank you again. A while ago you honored me with a sunshine award, & I'm ashamed to say I'm just passing it on now. Busy! Busy! Have a wonderful weekend! Hope to see you around soon when things are up & running & tons of pics. Hugs... Did I ever tell you that NightOwlMama is my daughter ~hehe~

    ReplyDelete