Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Question Friday!


Go ahead and participate, you know you want to!!!


1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
Without a doubt, NYSNC. I wasn't really into the Backstreet Boys, but Justin Timberlake melted my heart.


2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
I send out Christmas cards with pictures of Rylee.


3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
One celebrity I would like to meet is probably Barney. ONLY because I would want to bring him home so Rylee could meet him. I don't know what she would do, probably scream and get super excited. Seriously, Rylee loves that purple dinosaur.


4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
Favorite thing to cook is Birtolli. That's pretty much the best I can do and it's oh so good!!



5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
I wear my Gap flats almost everyday. They're my favorite shoes now. Although they cost more than I would like to mention, they have been my best friend!

Go on over to My Little Life to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness... it was New Kids on the Block when I was a teen haha.

    If I ever met Barney I think I would push him over. I know... that's a bit twisted but he annoys me oh so much. Thankfully all we watch in this house is videos so I have complete control over what my kids watch at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to show my age a bit...but I remember when the Michael Jackson Thriller video first came out.

    I am so bad about sending out Christmas cards...wish I was better at that.

    ReplyDelete